What You Need:
- Scrapbook or Album, with enough pages for each guest to have their own page
- Colored pens
- Ribbons, stickers, colored paper, or any materials you have on hand for decorating a page
How It Works:
- In your invitation ask guests to bring a favorite picture of themselves with the bride.
- As guests arrive show them where the book and decorating materials are and have them put in their picture, write something to the bride, and decorate their page.
- Some might forget to bring a photo, not to worry. Just have them write something and decorate their page.