This game is perfect for birthdays, anniversaries or graduations
What You'll Need:
- Sheets of paper; enough for each guest
- Pens or pencils for every guest
- A prize for the winner(s)
How It's Played:
- A week before the party make up true and false questions that guests can answer about the honoree. Somewhere between 10-15 questions should make for (at least) 30 minutes of fun and laughter.
- Print out the list of questions, one for each guest.
- Once all of your guests have arrived, hand out the questions and pens.
- Have the honoree stand up while the questions are being read.
- One by one read the questions aloud. Ask guests to mark true or false beside each question.
- After all the questions have been read, collect the completed questionnaires.
- Now, go back through the statements and ask the honoree to tell everyone whether the statement is true or false.
- Once the scoring is completed, determine which guest has the most correct answers. There might be a tie so be prepared with a prize for more than one person.